[aisle] Toys Go Out

Pulgar, Christine cpulgar at npd117.net
Wed Apr 15 10:33:23 CDT 2020

Good morning!

Has anyone used this book for a OBOS or similar program?  I haven't read
this one, so I'm just gathering feedback for my team as we create our
Virtual Book Club.  Toys Go Out: Being the Adventures of
Knowledgeable Stingray, a Toughy Little Buffalo and Someone Called Plastic
by Emily Jenkins.

Thanks and Happy Wednesday! (It IS Wednesday, right?)

Christine Pulgar
Reader. Teacher. Librarian. – MLIS; NBCT
Glen Oaks School
Hickory Hills, IL 60457
708-233-6806
cpulgar at npd117.net
https://twitter.com/CpulgarNBCT
https://twitter.com/glenoakslibrary

“Books are a uniquely portable magic.” – Stephen King
Currently reading:
*Where the Crawdads Sing* by Delia Owens