[aisle] genetics resources

Carol Naughton cnaughton at d94.org
Fri Apr 17 10:07:15 CDT 2020

There is a junior high unit in PBS Learning Media
https://illinois.pbslearningmedia.org/collection/dna-and-the-science-of-genetic-engineering/

Also, I think Gales Middle School in Context Database is currently free.

*Carol Naughton*
*LRC Director, Community High School*

630-876-640 <630-876-6404>0 | cnaughton at d94.org <dleahy at d94.org>

http://www.wegolrc.org/

[image: 50196744. sx318 sy475]Know My Name by Chanel Miller

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 8:32 AM Katherine Contreras via AISLE <

--
*This message and any attachment thereto is for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s), and is covered by the Electronic Communications
Privacy Act (18 USC 2510 et seq).  It may contain information that is
confidential and legally privileged within the meaning of applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately alert the sender
by reply e-mail, permanently remove this message and any attachments
thereto from your system, and destroy any hard copies thereof; do not
disclose the contents or take any action in reliance upon the information
contained in this message or any attachments.  If you have any doubt as to
the authenticity of this message or any attachment thereto, please contact
the sender immediately.  Any copying, disclosure, distribution or other
action taken or omitted to be taken with respect to an erroneously received
or inauthentic message or attachment is prohibited. Communications sent or
received by Community High School District 94 may be subject to inspection,
copying, and disclosure under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act
(FOIA).*