[aisle] seeking free leveled books

Jennifer Muzzy MuzzyJ at mattoon.k12.il.us
Fri Apr 17 12:03:26 CDT 2020

I have kindergarten and first grade teachers seeking free independent practice leveled books for kids to read at home with parents.  Specifically F&P leveling system, but I'm not being picky.

I have looked at:

  *    Pebble and Pebble GO, but they are not leveled, they are listed by subject.
  *    Capstone Interactive has levels.  A search for Level D English books showed 4
  *   Tumblebooks--I don't see that these are leveled

What am I missing?

Can you point me in the direction of easy texts for beginning readers?   Approximately F&P levels B-H?

Thank you, and be well.

[cid:2114df94-bfc7-4d93-845f-609add3dfdd5]
Jennifer Muzzy
Librarian
Riddle Elementary School
[cid:e97e0186-2594-4a43-a8b2-75cdd10b89bb]