[aisle] Books returned

Gail Komarek gkomarek at sd25.org
Mon Apr 20 08:41:26 CDT 2020

What about putting a few book carts by the entrance? (inside the building)
So when the families come to collect their items/empty lockers, they put it
on the cart.  The carts are quarantined until it is safe to wipe the covers
and scan back into the system.

On Sat, Apr 18, 2020 at 8:00 AM Weatherford, Lura via AISLE <

> Now that we know students will not be returning this school year, our
> school has announced plans for parents to come pick up remaining personal
> items that have been in student lockers. The administration and janitors
> plan to clean out, I believe, then there will be organized time slots for
> parents to come . At the same time, books and school property should be
> returned. My question is, how should the returned library books be handled?
> I know initially discussion involved setting the books aside for a couple
> weeks. But now that no one will be returning to the library until August,
> may I just shelve them?
> Thanks for your thoughts!
> --
> Lura Weatherford
> Librarian assistant
> Argenta-Oreana MS/HS
> lweatherford at argenta-oreana.org

Gail Komarek
Windsor LMC Director
gkomarek at sd25.org
@windsorlmc
Windsor LMC <http://windsorlmc.weebly.com>

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message is intended only for the person
to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged