[aisle] Do you have great PD ideas?

President AISLE president at aisled.org
Mon Apr 20 09:13:34 CDT 2020

Good morning,
I know that many of us are still struggling to cope with the knowledge that
we won't be seeing our students the rest of the year. It's hard, but you
aren't alone.
I want to thank the members who have been joining in on our Social Media
Connections on Facebook and Twitter every Monday. This is a great
opportunity to connect with one another.

AISLE has also been offering PD sessions to our members. If you are an
AISLE member and have an idea for a great session, please don't hesitate to
email me.
Now, more than ever, we need to support each other and PD is a great way to
share ideas.

Remember, work at home, not alone!

Anna Kim