[aisle] class sets for teachers

Linda Sawyer lindasawyer at sfx-school.org
Mon Apr 20 15:59:53 CDT 2020

Axis 360 has recently added a lot of classroom sets of digital books to
support eLearning right now. You must be an ERead Illinois member to access
Axis 360

Linda

Linda Zeilstra Sawyer
School Librarian
St. Francis Xavier School
808 Linden Ave, Wilmette, IL 60091
(847) 256-0644

On Mon, Apr 20, 2020 at 2:17 PM Frani Sherman via AISLE <