[aisle] End of year collection - high school

library marian library at marian.com
Wed Apr 22 09:20:42 CDT 2020

I am collecting my books when the students come to clean out their
lockers.  They can just place them on a cart.  Devices will be collected
separately.  I will send an e-mail to all of my students that have
something to return.

On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 3:10 PM Angela Pigoni via AISLE <

--

*Karen Varga*
*Librarian,** Marian Central Catholic H. S.*