[aisle] Blog Post: Books and Resources about the Current and Past Pandemics

Moreillon, Judith Lynn jlmore at illinois.edu
Mon Apr 27 22:30:00 CDT 2020

Dear AISLE Colleagues,
In my blog post today, I highlight a few COVID-19 resources with special thanks to Patricia Sarles, Library Operations and Instructional Coordinator, Brooklyn and Staten Island, New York City Department of Education, for her LibGuide of free ebook sources and the Worlds of Worlds (https://wowlit.org) Executive Board for their collection of "Resources Around Epidemics and Pandemics," which includes both fiction and informational books.
http://www.schoollibrarianleadership.com/2020/04/27/books-and-resources-about-the-current-and-past-pandemics/
https://tinyurl.com/sllblog042720
Stay safe and well.
Sincerely,
Judi

Judi Moreillon, M.L.S., Ph.D.
Adjunct Associate Professor
2019 Scholastic Library Publishing Award
jlmore at illinois.edu<mailto:jlmore at illinois.edu>

School of Information Sciences
[https://webtools.illinois.edu/webservices/js/ds/signature_logo.png]<http://illinois.edu/>