[aisle] Great subscription video resources

Catherine Gottlieb cgottlieb at Naperville203.org
Tue Apr 28 17:31:40 CDT 2020

I just subscribed to Swank K-12 streaming for the remainder of the school year (for $150!).  My teachers are pretty excited about it.  We are also starting Alexander Street Academic Videos Online (ProQuest) in July.  That one is mainly documentary type videos, and clips can be embedded into most LMSs.

Cathy Gottlieb
NCHS Learning Commons Director
NCHS Webmaster
630-420-6549
Currently Reading<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/9394998?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
[Book Cover]<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/9394998?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>
[Goodreads Logo] <https://www.goodreads.com/?utm_medium=gr_logo&utm_source=email_signature> Get your own email signature<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_instructions?utm_medium=gyo_link&utm_source=email_signature>

From: AISLE <aisle-bounces at list.railslibraries.info> On Behalf Of Thorstenson, Kara via AISLE
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2020 4:49 PM
To: AISLE-Share: Association of Illinois School Library Educators discussion list <aisle at list.railslibraries.info>
Cc: Thorstenson, Kara <klthorstenson at cps.edu>

CAUTION: This e-mail originated outside of Naperville 203. DO NOT click links or open attachments unless you confirm the incoming address of the sender and know the content is safe.

Hi everyone,

What are some awesome and wonderful paid subscription resources that your school or district use that have wonderful video content? This could be for any grade level or content area. We are seeking some fresh new tools!

Thanks,
Kara

--
Kara Thorstenson
Director of Libraries and Instructional Technology

office: 773-553-2523
mobile: 773-255-3518

Explore the CPS Virtual Library and Databases Here<https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Flibrary.cps.edu%2F&data=02%7C01%7Ccgottlieb%40naperville203.org%7C9469cb479f584399b48308d7ebbe00ff%7C1b377357c9794d6eb29781f625638dcd%7C0%7C0%7C637237073606868556&sdata=ftEX2FLjhJmSuJN%2FxzTNai6C%2FpyIFMkML0Rxn7gTGOw%3D&reserved=0>

Confidentiality Notice: This message and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information that is protected by law. The information contained herein is transmitted for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient or designated agent of the recipient of such information, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this email or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited and may subject you to penalties under federal and/or state law. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete this email. We may monitor email to and from our network.