[aisle] More ?s abt databases

Sullivan, Kathy ksullivan at princeville326.org
Tue Apr 28 18:54:33 CDT 2020

Research databases have been discussed on this forum, & I always follow the
threads.
However, I keep dismissing the idea for our small (grade 6-12) building,
knowing one would consume the bulk of our budget.
Now, with the concern of COVID-19 potentially pushing some/perhaps a lot of
the 2020-21 school year online, a database subscription may prove more
beneficial for students than other purchases.
MY QUESTION: While debating the value of EBSCO vs Gale, I wondered if any
of you had a contact person for either that has been helpful.
Thanks in advance for any direction.
:) Kathy