[aisle] How I Became a Ghost

Kim, Anna akim6 at cps.edu
Wed Apr 29 11:59:35 CDT 2020

Personally, I think it'd be a weird one to use for Westward Expansion.
Though the time periods overlap, Tim Tingle's novel is focused more on the
Trail of Tears in the southeastern United States as a result of Andrew
Jackson's policy.
There are a couple of titles in the Dear America series where the
protagonists are actually travelling West. Those might be better options.

Anna Kim
School Librarian
Chappell Elementary School
akim6 at cps.edu

"Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men."

                   -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Follow me on Goodreads <http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/3232421-anna-kim>
!

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 11:49 AM Crystal Roel via AISLE <