[aisle] Great subscription video resources

Renee Kozeal renee.kozeal at phs-il.org
Wed Apr 29 14:54:33 CDT 2020

Wow! Swank k12 looks awesome. I can think of so many of our teachers that
would use it. I have a question that I didn't get the answer to browsing
the Swank site. Can you search for certain topics and find shorter clips
that could be assigned (ex. balcony scene in Romeo and Juliet), kind of
like PBS Learning Media, or can you only access the entire film when you
are showing it or assigning it in Google Classroom?

Renee Kozeal

On Tue, Apr 28, 2020 at 5:54 PM Dawn Scuderi via AISLE <

--

*Renee Kozeal*

School Librarian

Scholastic Bowl Coach