[aisle] Books about wearing a mask

Colleen Sanchez csanchez at northbrook28.net
Mon Aug 3 08:47:36 CDT 2020

Here are books that I ordered on Amazon:

1. A Little Spot Stays Home by Diane Alber
2. What is Social Distancing? by Lindsey Coker Luckey
3. Paula and the Pandemic by Dorothea Laurence
4. Masked Ninja by Mary Nhin
5. The Day My Kids Stayed Home by Adam M. Wallace
6. The Social Distance King by Eric Desio
7. Perry and Steve's New Normal: Life During COVID-19by Marylou Quillen
8. Lucy's Mask by Lisa Sirkis Thompson
9. Our Class is a Family by Shannon Olsen
10. Billie and the Brilliant Bubble: Social Distancing For Children by Tara
Travieso

There are quite a few more on the subject.

On Mon, Aug 3, 2020 at 8:19 AM Joanna Riley via AISLE <

> Has anyone seen picture books for students about wearing a masks or about
> the coronavirus?
>
> Thanks!
>

> Sent from my iPhone

Mrs. Colleen Sanchez
School Librarian
Greenbriar Elementary School/ Northbrook District 28
(847) 504-3740
Follow us on Twitter @GBLibrary28
[image: Bitmoji Image]

*Currently Reading:*
*Sweep: A Story of a Girl and her Monster* by Jonathan Auxier

*Audiobook:*
*The Ambrose Deception* by Emily Ecton