[aisle] checking in books

Jennifer Muzzy jennifermuzzy at mcusd2.com
Mon Aug 3 10:46:34 CDT 2020

Hello all,
I don't think I have seen this asked yet, but apologies if it has been.

Can we check in library books from students and staff and then quarantine
them for 3 or 4 days?  I am trying to wrap my head around knowing which
students have returned their library books and can borrow more if they are
returned to a crate in the classroom before I come to do their library
class and checkout in their classroom.

Thanks for any feedback.

--
Jennifer Muzzy
Librarian

--
This is a staff email account managed by Mattoon Community Unit School
District 2.  This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential