[aisle] checking in books

Sullivan, Kathy ksullivan at princeville326.org
Mon Aug 3 13:24:48 CDT 2020

Right now, we plan to hands-free check in books (kids hold open the book to
show the bar code) & then THEY place the book on the quarantine cart. After
kids leave the school (which will end for them at 12:30 this year), we'll
go through the checked in list online (through Destiny) and mark the titles
quarantined. We'll disinfect after the 3 days.
As I said, at THIS point that's our plan. We'll see how this all goes in
actual practice.
;).Kathy

On Mon, Aug 3, 2020, 11:39 AM Leslie Forsman via AISLE <