[aisle] Google Single Sign On in Destiny

Monica Fumarolo mfumarolo at d101.org
Wed Aug 5 07:18:00 CDT 2020

Hello all,

With the world as it is, it's been decided at my school that students will
place books on hold through Destiny/Destiny Discover and library staff will
deliver the items to Language Arts classrooms when they're available. My
students have never signed in to their Destiny accounts before, so my
district is exploring using Google Single Sign On. However, many students
still have overdues from last year, plus there's other information with
their accounts such as student and parent email addresses, grade level,
graduation year, etc. Does this information stay intact when Google Sign On
is activated, or does it create new accounts? Anyone who has been through
this before and has any advice, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks,
Monica

--
Monica Fumarolo, MSLIS
LLC Director, Librarian

--
This email transmission contains information from Western Springs School
District 101 which is confidential or privileged. This information is