[aisle] Book check out

Kulesza, Patti pkulesza at d88a.org
Wed Aug 5 13:31:09 CDT 2020

Hi! Yes my district is not allowing any physical library space use or book
checkouts also. God knows when they will get library and book access. I
think that individual administration is making these decisions based on
where you are in the state and your flare up rate. Some of the school
libraries are circing books with quarentining protocols, doing book
delivery, allowing students to place holds or book menus but that is few
and far between depending on location.  I'm trying to arrange ebook
cooperation and with our public library district.

Get epic.com offers 40000 free ebooks.  See if your public library has
ebooks you can share & promote.  Such a stressful situation that many of
our students will not have access to our school libraries and print
materials for many weeks. Very sad.
Patty Kulesza

On Wed, Aug 5, 2020, 1:12 PM DEANNE GUCCIONE via AISLE <