[aisle] Book check out

Dawn Scuderi scuderi.dawn at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 13:41:38 CDT 2020

Hi,

I can't recommend eReads Illinois through RAILS enough....  This is a great
program for the latest ebooks and audio books and it is made
affordable through a state consortium....

Here is the link:  https://ereadillinois.com/

In my building of 1500, we paid $360 last year.  It is Axis360 interface
and super easy to use.

On Wed, Aug 5, 2020 at 1:31 PM Kulesza, Patti via AISLE <