[aisle] Remote Learning from Day One

Jennifer Sutton jsutton at lphs.org
Fri Aug 7 09:57:37 CDT 2020

Hi Holly,

We distributed our materials in person last week. We handed out our
textbooks and Chromebooks to incoming and transfer students and it went
pretty well. We split the students into small groups and assigned them
different times to come in (about 1/8 of our student body at a time split
across 2 campuses) and we were able to have our SIS expert have the
usernames and passwords printed right on the student schedules. Our tech
team created a set of written directions for how to log on to the device.
They also posted the directions digitally, I believe, on the tech site.

It wasn't perfect, but it seemed to work fairly well. The students had a
digital orientation program this week using their devices.

Hope that is helpful! If you have any questions or I can help in another
way, please let me know.

Jen

On Fri, Aug 7, 2020, 7:04 AM Pantle, Holly via AISLE <