[aisle] Copyright and movies during Remote Learning

Dawn Scuderi scuderi.dawn at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 11:17:03 CDT 2020

Hi Gail,

We had this issue last year with our Cinema I and II classes at the High
School I worked at....

We purchased a subscription to Swank k12 for $1500 and many other classes
used that in the spring.  You get so many titles included so you can
customize.  I know it is expensive, but your building would be protected
and movies would be accessible directly through their site.  The teacher
simply posts a link to it from Swank's interface.  It was the most
reasonable solution we could find.  Here is the link:

https://www.swank.com/k-12-streaming/

Good Luck,

Dawn

On Mon, Aug 17, 2020 at 10:45 AM Meyer, Gail via AISLE <