[aisle] Google Single Sign-On with Follett Destiny

Susan McMillin sbmcmillin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 16:38:32 CDT 2020

Hi Barry,

Our wonderful tech department set this up for us last year and there has
been nothing bad or ugly about it.  It’s been great.  I also think our
students use Destiny more often because logging in is now so easy.     The
only hiccup is initially they didn’t also set SSO up for our staff, who
have an even more difficult time using Destiny than the students.   Ask
them if they can make it available to everyone.

Susan McMillin
Oak Ridge Elementary
Smcmillin at npd117.net

On Tue, Aug 18, 2020 at 9:27 AM Jennifer Muzzy via AISLE <

> I would love to hear anything about this as well, as it relates to K-5
> students.
>
> On Tue, Aug 18, 2020 at 9:22 AM Love, Barry via AISLE <
>
>> Greetings, all. We are looking into using Google SSO with Destiny to
>> simplify our login situation. I would love to get feedback from any of you
>> who may have experiences to share--good, bad, or ugly. Our IT department is
>> on board, but they'd like to get a sense of what those with first-hand
>> experience have encountered before taking the plunge. Thank you!
>> All the best,
>> Barry
>> Barry Love
>> School Librarian
>> Aptakisic Junior High School
>> MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG
>>
>> https://www.aisled.org/
>

> --
> Jennifer Muzzy
> Librarian
> Riddle Elementary School
> Mattoon, IL 61938
>

> This is a staff email account managed by Mattoon Community Unit School
> District 2.  This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
> and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
> are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the
> sender.MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG

Susan