[aisle] Open school library positions at Chicago Public Schools - fully remote this fall

Thorstenson, Kara klthorstenson at cps.edu
Wed Aug 19 09:16:37 CDT 2020

Hi everyone,

We have two high-priority, awesome school library positions and
the principals both reached out to me today to try to recruit candidates.
They are:

Walt Disney Magnet School (K-8 elementary)- 4140 N. Marine Drive, Chicago,
IL 60613
Spry Community School (K-8 elementary) - 2400 S Marshall Blvd, Chicago, IL
60623

CPS is all remote for teachers and students for the fall, candidates would
be hired full time to teach from home until we transition to hybrid
learning.

The position at Disney would be a partnership with another full-time
librarian!!

We also have vacancies at

Henderson Elementary
Farragut HS
Agassiz Elementary
Cooper Elementary
Penn Elementary

All candidates need to apply on our district's careers page, but if you are
interested in any of these positions, please feel free to reach out to me
directly.

Thank you!
Kara

--
*Kara Thorstenson*
Director of Libraries and Instructional Technology

office: 773-553-2523
mobile: 773-255-3518

Explore the CPS Virtual Library and Databases Here <http://library.cps.edu>