[aisle] Delivering Books via Busses

Rigano, Kristen krigano at lths.net
Thu Aug 20 07:55:46 CDT 2020

We are going to do a combination of contactless pick up from a cart outside of the library and delivery. That being said, we do not have a firm plan for our delivery or all the logistics worked out. We have no idea how much demand there will be so it is hard to plan ahead when we aren't sure of the volume.

I'd love to hear any plans schools have already put in place.

Kristen Rigano

South Campus Library

Lyons Township High School