[aisle] Delivering Books via Busses

Laura OBrien laurao at frontiernet.net
Thu Aug 20 14:29:37 CDT 2020

Hello!  This would be a great opportunity for me at our elementary school, to deliver books to the bus stops that are along our meal distribution routes.  We are strictly doing distance learning at this time with our students.  The paraprofessionals and some of our other support staff, ride buses and deliver breakfast, and then again, lunch to our students. So, we are making two runs per day to reach out to our students.  Any ideas on book distribution to those kids on those bus routes would be welcome!
Thank you,
Laura OBrien
BenGil Elementary
Gillespie, IL. 62033