[aisle] Movie streaming during remote learning

Dawn Scuderi scuderi.dawn at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 08:23:50 CDT 2020

Hi Angela,

It's pricey, but they have pretty much everything but disney.  The core
film collection is pretty good.  You get, I think 15 "add ins" a year, but
you don't get to keep them.  If you have teachers who use the same films
from year to year and they are not in the core collection, you have add
them every year.  You can add more than 15 but you have to pay extra.  (Not
more than the cost of purchasing, though)

The interface is great...it literally drops the film right into your Google
Classroom or whatever you're using.

We subscribed for our Cinema I and 2 classes and everyone ended up using it.

Hope this helps,

Dawn

On Fri, Aug 21, 2020 at 6:39 AM Angela Pigoni via AISLE <