[aisle] More free book sets....

Annette Davis davisa535 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 21 10:27:22 CDT 2020

Anyone interested in these sets of books, please let me know:
The Metamorphosis and other stories by Franz Kafka - 69 paperback copies (excellent conditionThe Iliad  (Unabridged) by Homer (2007 ed.) - 17 paperback copies (good condition) Mythology: Timeless Tales of Gods and Heroes by Edith Hamilton - 25 paperback copies (good condition) The Pigman by Paul Zindel - 55 Perma-Bound copies (good condition)Summer of My German Soldier by Bette Greene - 7 Perma-Bound copies (good condition)The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway - 49 hard cover copies plus 1 paperback (all good condition)The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway - VHS tape

Annette DavisK-12 Media DirectorPutnam County High School 402 E. Silverspoon Ave.Granville, IL 61326815-882-2800, option 4davisa at pcschools535.org