[aisle] Rebecca Caudill list with "blurb" ....?

Monica Fumarolo mfumarolo at d101.org
Sat Aug 22 08:52:44 CDT 2020

Here's one as well! We call it the Paw Print Challenge at my school (Go
Bulldogs!) but feel free to make a copy and edit that out!

 2021 Paw Print Slideshow
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1dP_Htbu2QEIpTQZ_nIxC1HLmz0nk4d0UJeXBtaR2wXs/edit?usp=drive_web>

On Fri, Aug 21, 2020 at 11:50 AM Andrea Perrin via AISLE <

> Marsha...
>
> This is fantastic!  Thank you for sharing!
>
> On Fri, Aug 21, 2020 at 9:25 AM Marsha Stewart via AISLE <
>
>> Dear Annette,
>>
>> Here's one I have made. Let me know if you have problems opening it. This
>> is for anyone to use. I also have one for Monarch and Bluestem. Let me know
>> if you want them as well.
>>
>> On Fri, Aug 21, 2020 at 9:06 AM Annette Davis via AISLE <
>> aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello!
>>>
>>> I was wondering if anyone knew of or had created a list of the Rebecca
>>> Caudill nominees with a short "blurb" about each book?
>>>
>>> If so, would you be willing to share?
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>> (If not, I know what I'm doing tonight!)  :)
>>>
>>> Have a great day!
>>>

>>> Annette Davis
>>> K-12 Media Director
>>> 402 E. Silverspoon Ave.
>>> Granville, IL 61326
>>> 815-882-2800, option 4
>>> davisa at pcschools535.org
>>> MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG
>>>
>>> https://www.aisled.org/
>>

>> --
>> *Marsha Stewart*
>> *Librarian*
>>
>> The Ancona School <http://www.anconaschool.org/>
>>
>> 4770 S. Dorchester Ave.
>>
>> Chicago, IL 60615
>>
>> mstewart at anconaschool.org <frede at anconaschool.org>
>>

>> ------------------------------
>> <http://anconaschool.org>
>>
>> 4770 S. Dorchester • Chicago IL 60615
>> P: 773.924.2356 F: 773.924.8905
>> anconaschool.org   <https://twitter.com/theanconaschool>
>> <https://www.facebook.com/The-Ancona-School-186226609670/>
>> The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions that
>> arise as a result.​MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG
>>
>> https://www.aisled.org/
>

> --
> Andrea Perrin
> LRC Director
> Woodland Middle School - Gurnee, IL.

Monica Fumarolo, MSLIS
LLC Director, Librarian
Yearbook Advisor
McClure Junior High School
4225 Wolf Rd., Western Springs, IL 60558

--
This email transmission contains information from Western Springs School
District 101 which is confidential or privileged. This information is