[aisle] ebooks checkouts in Destiny Discover

Pulgar, Christine cpulgar at npd117.net
Sat Aug 22 14:58:11 CDT 2020

Hi All,

We have mostly unlimited ebooks, but have about 25 single check out
ebooks.  They are all "out" but I cannot figure out who has them and it's
been like this for months.  When I run the reports it shows nothing is
checked out.    If they were a limited time purchase, do they get removed
from the shelf automatically or could this be the issue? How do I tell if
the book is ours forever or just a temp loaner?

Is there a way to force a "check in" for all digital materials?

Thanks for your help!

Christine Pulgar
Reader. Teacher. Librarian. – MLIS; NBCT
Glen Oaks School
Hickory Hills, IL 60457
708-233-6806
cpulgar at npd117.net
https://twitter.com/CpulgarNBCT
https://twitter.com/glenoakslibrary

“Books are a uniquely portable magic.” – Stephen King