[aisle] More free book sets....

Jill Simpson jill.simpson at ictwolves.com
Wed Aug 26 08:03:56 CDT 2020

My English teachers are interested in us acquiring these books if they are
still available.

*The Metamorphosis and other stories* by Franz Kafka - 69 paperback copies
(excellent condition

 *Mythology: Timeless Tales of Gods and Heroes* by Edith Hamilton - 25
paperback copies (good condition)

*The Old Man and the Sea* by Ernest Hemingway - 49 hard cover copies plus 1
paperback (all good condition)

I'm new on the job so I would appreciate any advice on how to get them from
you.

Best regards,

Jill

Jill Simpson
Indian Creek High School Library
jill.simpson at ictwolves.com
815-824-2197 x1107

"If a nation wants to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it
wants what never was and never will be." ~ Thomas Jefferson