[aisle] Library lessons

Jenn Lavigne jennlavigne at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 26 09:53:54 CDT 2020

 You could also do some digital citizenship. Here's a link to some Common Sense Media stuff (I've used their middle school lessons). You'd need to create an account, but its free. It's all Google Classroom compatible as well.  Common Sense Education

|  |  |

|  |
Common Sense Education

Common Sense Education provides educators and students with the resources they need to harness the power of tech...