[aisle] fave product for protecting paperbacks?

Christine Wilson wilson.christine at d46.org
Wed Aug 26 12:38:41 CDT 2020

We're currently using Demco CircExtender covers, which are easy to apply
and seem to be wearing well.

Previously, we used Kapco's Easy Cover II. They provide a harder cover so
corners don't get bent and torn as easily. They are pricier though - be
sure to reach out to your Kapco rep, who can get you a better price than
the catalog/website.

On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 9:20 AM Renee Kozeal via AISLE <

> We love Reddi-Covers for paperbacks. They are pretty pricey so we just put
> them on nonfiction that we want to last a while. We usually get them from
> The Library Store but I see that Demco carries them now, too.
>
> On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 9:04 AM Sullivan, Kathy via AISLE <
>
>> Getting ready to place a supply order, and I was considering our practice
>> for protecting paperbacks.
>> What is your favorite product for covering, protecting paperback books?
>> :) Kathy
>>
>> *Kathy Sullivan*
>> *Princeville Junior Senior High School*
>> *P.C.U.S.D. #326*
>> *302 Cordis Avenue, **Princeville, IL  61559*
>> *309.385-4660  x1574*
>> *ksullivan at princeville326.org <ksullivan at princeville326.org> *
>>
>> *"Literature is the safest key to a nation's treasure." *- Chaim Nachman
>> Bialik
>>
>> MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG
>>
>> https://www.aisled.org/
>

> --
>
> *Renee Kozeal*
>
> School Librarian
>
> Scholastic Bowl Coach
>
> Director of Dramatic Events
>
> Princeton High School
>
> renee.kozeal at phs-il.org
>
> 815/875-3308, ext. 1080

#StaySafe

'Who needs a librarian when you have Google? Well, who needs a doctor when
you have WebMD?'

Gwyneth Jones, The Daring Librarian.com

Christine Wilson, MLIS, Media Assistant
Avon Center School