[aisle] Looking for a websites

Robin Jacob robin.jacob at rondoutsd72.org
Thu Aug 27 09:12:18 CDT 2020

Time for Kids ebooks are available free to IL libraries through RAILS. https://library.biblioboard.com/curation/181e6a69-6db0-465e-9ee6-f33e9f6a7e26

From: AISLE <aisle-bounces at list.railslibraries.info> On Behalf Of Inmaculada Galan via AISLE
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2020 8:15 AM
To: AISLE-Share: Association of Illinois School Library Educators discussion list <aisle at list.railslibraries.info>
Cc: Inmaculada Galan <igalan at csd99.org>
Subject: [aisle] Looking for a websites

Hello

I'm working with a teacher looking for websites similar to Newsela or CommonLit. Her students are struggling readers and we want to give them access to informational text, and short stories in addition to books. They like realistic fiction, sports, adventure, humor, and mystery.

Thank you!

Inma

--
Inma Galan
Downers Grove South High School

[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=15YiZHnpOsDwyilmIY484L_I8AJtyNyy8&revid=0B7XVkNwJ7Ym6cjVQZEYzWmNkWVRLVkcwbVNENHU4STNWYVM0PQ][https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1LPvvtKO6BB2go062SBnRPMhz5Tc9cEds&revid=0B7XVkNwJ7Ym6UC8zN3h0dVBxV25XV3B6Y2tzNFBKKzk4dkFzPQ]

This electronic message (and any associated file attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged or confidential information. Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, copying, or other distribution of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender by e-mail.