[aisle] remote learning- homemade book return

Christy Semande csemande at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 28 14:20:52 CDT 2020

 I didn't have the budget for an expensive book return, so I made one out of a garbage can ($15 can, $4 lock, $10 tape & letters for decorations, scrap wood to "finish" the opening. ) We wheel it out in the morning, and wheel it back in at night.  If you have a spot, you could secure it to leave  it out over night.....

(This pic is one of my clerks posing with it that we used as part of the directions on our virtual library site)
Christy SemandeCanton USD #66