[aisle] Monarch and Bluestem resources

Virtual Communications AISLE virtualcomm at aisled.org
Mon Aug 31 11:30:56 CDT 2020

All resources are coming shortly. Stay posted to the listserv for the exact
date.

In the meantime, if you haven’t registered your school or schools, I highly
suggest that you do. This year’s resources are amazing!

Jen

On Mon, Aug 31, 2020 at 10:07 AM Kleckner, Stephanie via AISLE <

> Hi!
>
> Does anyone know when the Introduction to Monarch and Bluestem book
> presentations will be ready on the AISLE website?
>
> Thanks,
> Stephanie Kleckner
> Library Media Teacher
> Mendota Dist. #289
>

> This message is for the designated recipient and may contain privileged,
> proprietary or otherwise private information. If you have received it in
> error, please notify the sender immediately.MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG

*Jennifer Campbell*
*AISLE Google Manager*
*AISLE Online Store: https://aisled.threadless.com/
<https://aisled.threadless.com/>*