[aisle] AISLE Conference Call for Vendors

Executive Secretary AISLE execsecretary at aisled.org
Mon Aug 31 11:58:14 CDT 2020

Do you have a favorite company who provides helpful services or products
that make your work as a school librarian more efficient? The AISLE
Conference seeks vendors for our virtual exhibit hall during our fall
conference, November 5-14. Our theme: Be the SPARK: What you do matters. We
are eager to learn more about great products for IL school librarian
educators. Please email conexhibnorth at aisled.org with suggestions about
vendors for the conference. We invite vendors to visit the AISLE website at
https://www.aisled.org/exhibitors_form.htm to register to exhibit in a
virtual booth, participate in vendor demos, or present in our Shark Tank
programming. For more sponsorship opportunities, visit
http://bit.ly/AISLEsponsorship. We are stronger when we work together!
  --
*Joanna Marek, Lisa Zink, Carolyn Kinsella*
Be the Spark! 2020 AISLE Virtual Conference
www.aisled.org     ::     conexhibnorth at aisled.org