[aisle] for middle grades?

Sullivan, Kathy ksullivan at princeville326.org
Tue Dec 1 09:25:52 CST 2020

Our copy of *Dear Martin* is in the HIgh School section also, for the same
reasons Jeanne lists. We don't have Dear Justyce yet either, as Dear Martin
hasn't moved that well - surprisingly. (However, *The Hate U Give* -
purchased at the same time - is always checked out.)
:) Kathy

*Kathy Sullivan*
*Princeville Junior Senior H.S. Library Media Ctr.*
*P.C.U.S.D. #326*
*302 Cordis Avenue, **Princeville, IL  61559*
*309.385-4660  x1574*
*ksullivan at princeville326.org <ksullivan at princeville326.org> *

*"Today a reader - tomorrow a LEADER."  *- Margaret Fuller
*"Think before you speak. READ before you think." *- Fran Lebowitz

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020 at 9:17 AM Jeanne Brucher via AISLE <