[aisle] virtual / in person simultaneous teaching tools

Wyatt, Paula plwyatt at cps.edu
Thu Dec 3 08:46:31 CST 2020

Good Morning,

My principal has asked me to reach out to see if anyone who is doing
simultaneous teaching right now has any recommendations for "must haves" to
make it happen as seamlessly as possible for all teachers in the building
(not just me as a librarian).  Of course I laughed since this seems like an
impossible feat.  I figured if anyone knew, it would be all of you.  She is
thinking about any hardware, software, systems to put into place.  I am in
Chicago so she doesn't have a say in whether or not it will happen, just
the best way to meet the mandates.

*Paula Wyatt, MS., MA., NBCT*
*Beaubien Elementary School Librarian*

<https://t.cred.ly/_gbSrjOQxjjQgd3HFWjl_A,,$$$lUilhrzpHlWZtHICD-hE4ov6_dk3CYXrz8H6dCSDQrKxUl93_unrvkTEMixatrvtCftvRDYbAt5Gav1osQIrUEYh1F-NENKp0hS6l5IQC-A,?r=https%3A%2F%2Fcredly.com%2Fcredit%2F23508137&t=1595970983&c=sl>

[image: Positive Discipline | Laura Atack Positive Discipline | France]
Beaubien Elementary School Librarian

Libraries are . . . essential to the functioning of a democratic society .
. .libraries are the great symbols of the freedom of the mind.  Franklin D.
Roosevelt

*Click to see my projects at http://www.donorschoose.org/pa
<http://www.donorschoose.org/paulawyatt>**ulawyatt
<http://www.donorschoose.org/paulawyatt>*