[aisle] Linking for Learning 4th edition

judy bauman jbauman4120 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 14:24:23 CST 2020

As the holiday season approaches, why not consider the gift of Linking for
Learning to the administrators in your life?  This book can also be a great
addition to the bookshelves of school board members, volunteers, and
assistants.  How about providing a copy to your public library partners?
Let's spread the message of the importance of school librarians in our
educational institutions.
If you are in the Naperville area, I do have a few copies available for
purchase from our last in person institute day.  Text or email me if you
want to arrange contactless pick up and save the shipping cost.  Linking
can be purchased through the AISLE website in paper or ebook format.

[image: linking for valentine.jpg]

--
Judy Bauman B.S.Ed, MLS, retired
Exemplary School Library Award 2019-22