[aisle] Next week! RAILS Online Roundtable: My Library Is... Grants for School Libraries, 12/16

Dan Bostrom dan.bostrom at railslibraries.info
Mon Dec 7 10:05:43 CST 2020

Want to know more about the RAILS My Library Is... Grant for School Libraries<https://www.railslibraries.info/services/my-library-grants>? Join us on Wednesday, December 16, 4:00-5:00 pm for RAILS Online Roundtable: My Library Is... Grant for School Libraries<https://librarylearning.org/event/2020-12-16/rails-online-roundtable-my-library-isgrant-school-libraries>. This event will feature a short conversation about the grant and how to apply. AISLE President-Elect Mary Jo Matousek and RAILS Member Engagement Manager Dan Bostrom will also answer questions. This event will be recorded.

Dan Bostrom (he/him/his)
Member Engagement Manager
Reaching Across Illinois Library System
Burr Ridge Office