[aisle] ISBE/LTC Remote Learning Conference + SecurED Schools

Tim McIlvain tmcilvain at ltcillinois.org
Wed Dec 9 10:53:23 CST 2020

Good morning, AISLE members!

The Illinois State Board of Education and the Learning Technology Center
are hosting a *Remote Learning Conference *on* January 14-15, 2021* in
which we showcase the best practices, pedagogy, apps, and tools that allow
educators to leverage remote and hybrid learning to reach all learners. The
session schedule and registration are available at https://4ltc.org/remote.

For those of you who have a role in student data privacy and app vetting,
you also might be interested in *SecurED Schools *on* January 13-14, 2021*,
our annual data privacy and cybersecurity conference. Visit
https://4ltc.org/secured for more information.

Both of these opportunities are virtual and cost $25. Please let me know if
you have questions about either event.

Tim

---

<https://ltcillinois.org/>
[image: Twitter] <https://twitter.com/ltcillinois>[image: LinkedIn]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/ltcillinois>
[image: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/LTCIllinois/>[image: YouTube]
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8da1nEnnewl7dNbp2VuR7Q/playlists>
TIM MCILVAIN
Executive Director
tmcilvain at ltcillinois.org | (217) 372-1165
*Learning Technology Center of Illinois* | ltcillinois.org
*Empowering Educational Change Through Technology *