[aisle] Citation Help!

Kari S klf.stevenson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 12:49:38 CST 2020

Hello! I have a teacher writing a paper for Grad School and she is wanting
to cite the following document. It's adapted from a source but we are
having a hard time tracking down the original source.

This is a common document used, the below pdf is from a different
website but her professor has the same exact doc on their website.

Do we just cite the professor's website, using the article title as the
main source or do we somehow give attribution to the two adapted sources
referenced?

https://weldre4.org/UserFiles/Servers/Server_3055979/File/maps/gt12TraitsGiftedness.pdf

Thank you!

--