[aisle] Go Guardian Question

Pantle, Holly PantleH at charleston.k12.il.us
Fri Dec 11 13:44:45 CST 2020

Per student. Teachers and admin users are not included in the total.

We went with a one-year subscription to test it out. It was $4.25 per student. But we ONLY got the teacher platform. They have additional things. So you will probably want to call a rep to get an exact quote.

Ms. Holly Pantle

Educational Technology Director

Charleston CUSD#1<https://www.charleston.k12.il.us/>

217-639-1033