[aisle] Social Studies Resources

Katrina Bromann kabromann at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 11:13:19 CST 2020

This was years ago now, but I remember using BrainPOP for Social Studies
topics.  It's a subscription service and you are probably hoping for free
resources, but I see that they are starting free 150 day trials for schools
in January. So maybe it could be useful!  Here's the link to sign up for
the free trial:
https://go.brainpop.com/trial-request-school?utm_source=organic&utm_medium=internal&utm_campaign=homepage

Good luck!!

Katrina Bromann
kabromann at gmail.com

On Fri, Dec 11, 2020 at 9:49 PM Lisa Talbert via AISLE <