[aisle] Inventions information

Irene Jackson ijackson at dg58.org
Wed Dec 30 13:17:12 CST 2020

Hi Christine,

I am looking for websites or databases for the students to look up
information about different inventions of interest.  At this point, we are
still doing most of our reading materials remotely.  Our school has access
to PebbleGo and PebbleGoNext and we have access through our public library
to Scholastic Go! and Worldbook Online.  I just didn't know if there was
anything out there more readily accessible that had inventions that our
students could get into with comprehensive information.  I was wondering if
I am overlooking something...

Thanks for checking.  Happy New Year!

Reenie Jackson

Irene (Reenie) Jackson
Teacher Librarian
Lester School
Lester Library Website <http://www.tinyurl.com/lelrc>
Twitter:   @LesterLRC58

On Wed, Dec 30, 2020 at 10:52 AM Christine Wilson via AISLE <