[aisle] Selection Policy

Lawrence,Ellen elawrenc at hinsdale86.org
Mon Feb 3 15:07:00 CST 2020

The collection development plan for Hinsdale High School D86 is online: https://d86.hinsdale86.org/site/handlers/filedownload.ashx?moduleinstanceid=1007&dataid=891&FileName=CollectionDevelopment.pdf

Note, ours is not a Board approved “policy” but rather a “procedures manual.” Our building level administration advised us in writing it this way so we could update it as needed without sending it to the BOE for approval. When it was created our assistant superintendent did share the document with the BOE.

Ellen Lawrence, Ph.D.
Librarian
Hinsdale South High School
630-468-4410