[aisle] Readers' Choice information

Leslie Forsman lforsman at triopiacusd27.org
Tue Feb 4 12:52:42 CST 2020

Hello everyone,

I hope you and your readers are enjoying the 2020 Monarch, Bluestem, and
Lincoln nominees! Just a reminder to keep reading but also to be aware that
the official voting window opens in just 11 days and will be open for one
month (February 15 to March 15).  Make sure you have your voting LOGIN and
PASSWORD and please remember that they CAN ONLY BE USED ONCE so be sure to
tally all votes before submitting any.

Also, our Live Announce! of the winners will be broadcast on Friday March
20 at 10:00am. The question is, which school will host???  If you are
interested in hosting this broadcast, please send your contact information,
the grades you cover, and the type of internet/streaming access you have to
me at;
readerschoice at aisled.org by February 20. The school we choose will need to
have access to all 20 books for each of the three awards (Monarch,
Bluestem, and Lincoln), as well as the Caudill winners (top 3, at least).
Each award should be recorded as a separate segment so that they can be
attached to the respective award pages.  Securing parental consent for
students to be featured is the responsibility of the host school, but
please let the parents know that the videos will be posted on a
non-restrictive portion of the website. If you have questions, please
contact me at the readerschoice at aisled.org address.

Thank you and happy reading!

*Leslie Forsman*
*Pre-K through12th grade Librarian*
*Education to Careers Instructor*
*Quest Instructor*
*Triopia CUSD #27*
*2204 Concord Arenzville Road*
*Concord  IL  62631*
*217-457-2281, x1033*
*lforsman at triopiacusd27.org <lforsman at triopiacusd27.org>*
*"Hey, you live where the books are!" *
*(from a preK student who saw me outside of school).*