[aisle] march book madness

Robin Jacob robin.jacob at rondoutsd72.org
Tue Feb 4 16:18:34 CST 2020

I do March Madness with the Monarch nominees. We finish just before the state voting so then I know all K-3 students are qualified to vote. It’s fun to see how our school winner compares with the state winner. ☺ I’m happy to share what I create once it’s updated. Here’s what I did last year: https://sites.google.com/s/1qFws4iTCsXzCVODvFfVatLlX1DXCXXZC/p/13FB1VIy12DncLV5RflPzQ9b2oJ5otVys/edit

Fyi, I’m a K-8 school. K-5 participates, and 6-8 students volunteer as readers of the books. The kids love it! ☺

Mrs. Robin Jacob
Rondout School Librarian
847-362-2021 ext. 605

The Monarch Award: Illinois' K-3 Readers' Choice Award Reading Committee Member 2020-2022