[aisle] a not so great MG book?

Jamie Winchell jwinchell at op97.org
Wed Feb 5 10:51:39 CST 2020

I'm wanting to apply to be a reviewer for School Library Journal and I need
to write a negative review of a recent middle grade novel. I'm looking for
suggestions of less-than-great, recent realistic fiction, historical
fiction, or graphic novels. What didn't you like? What's worth skipping?

Thanks in advance for any ideas you have!

Jamie Winchell
Teacher Librarian
Percy Julian Middle School
pronouns: she/hers

"If you read a book, you are never alone. You can go anywhere. Be anyone.
Do anything. If you read a book, you will be all right." -Shonda Rimes