[aisle] picture books about grieving

Mrs. Brunner brunnerv at mtzschools.org
Wed Feb 5 11:31:30 CST 2020

I just updated this and thought I'd share for librarians who might have
missed it.  It's a collection of picture books that librarians should be
aware of since they deal with the topic of death.  Right time, right place
and they can be invaluable, but the wrong one at the wrong time can be
disastrous. I really love the new one under Great Books, and not just
because I have an old dog who is facing the end of the road.  It's
beautiful and funny and very comforting.

If I have left any books off, please let me know.

https://grievingpicturebooks.weebly.com/

Mrs. Brunner
Mt. Zion Jr. High Librarian
315 S. Henderson
Mt. Zion, IL 62549
217-864-2369
brunnerv at mtzschools.org

*"be kind.  everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."*