[aisle] Still need to put up a Valentine's Day display or want more? Here is something easy!

Stasinopoulos, Jennifer jstasinopoulos at rosaryhs.com
Wed Feb 5 13:12:37 CST 2020

Hello All,

As my library got busy with Find More Illinois (Interlibrary Loan) over the
last couple of weeks, I was late putting up a Valentine's display. I found
this idea of conversation hearts with library phrases on Pinterest and made
a word doc. I thought I'd share it if you all in case someone
needed something quick. You can update any of the sayings you want--they
are just text boxes. I printed them up on various colors of paper. (I even
stapled 4-5 together to cut them more quickly.) There are 21 conversation
hearts with one large heart per page.

I used the left-over paper to create quick hearts for students to use to
make cards and to add their favorite book to a poster.

I hope this helps someone!

Jennifer

PS--If you are interested in my experience with Find More Illinois, I'd be
glad to talk with you about it. Feel free to give me a call!

*Jennifer Stasinopoulos, Librarian*
Rosary High School
630-896-0831, ext 226
jstasinopoulos at rosaryhs.com <jstasinoopulos at rosaryhs.com>

"*Whatever the cost of our libraries, the price is cheap compared to that
of an ignorant nation." *--Walter Cronkite

--

 Rosary High School

Empowering Young Women To Achieve Their Greatest
Potential901 N. Edgelawn Drive, Aurora, IL  60506
630-896-0831   |
www.rosaryhs.com <http://www.rosaryhs.com/>

The information in this
email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely
for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing,
copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of
this information is strictly prohibited. Any views or opinions presented in
this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of Rosary High School